Help & Support

3 Answers
Mike T Staff

As of now, we have decided to only focus on the US market, and we have no immediate plans to expand overseas.

However, if your company has a US bank account and a US Tax ID (EIN), we can help you out! Funds from Recharge will be deposited in that bank account.

August 17, 2012

Hrmmm... Is there a way to get a US bank account and a US Tax ID, if myself and my company are not in the US?

September 08, 2012

Mike T Staff

A few people have not had issues if they have a rep in the US.

December 08, 2012

If you'd like to answer this question, please sign in to your account.